Please Note: This is our “Carry-Out” wine price list.
- A true favorite wine of many. Delicate raspberry aroma followed by fruity, lightly sweet, raspberry & Riesling flavors. 2.8% residual sugar.
- Strawberry Rosé
- A blend of Pinot Grigio and Riesling which each come from our own vineyards. Natural strawberry flavoring is added to give this wine a fruity and refreshing taste with strawberry preserves lingering in the finish. 6.5% residual sugar.
- Peach Tree Grigio
- A blend of two of our favorite varieties, Pinot Grigio and Vidal Blanc. Natural peach flavoring is added which makes this an easy drinking and refreshing sweeter wine. The taste reminds us of those wonderful white peaches that appear in summertime. 6.5% residual sugar.
Bronze - Food & Wine Competition, Columbus
- Blueberry Noir
- Just as its name portrays, a blend of three exceptional red vinfera grapes with natural blueberry flavoring. This wine brings back memories of homemade blueberry pie that Grandma used to make. 6.5% residual sugar.
Silver - Food & Wine Competition, Columbus
- Vidal Blanc Ice Wine
- Picked on a cold December day. The naturally frozen grapes were then pressed to produce a wonderfully viscous juice which we call the “nectar of the gods”. This award winning wine offers aromas and flavors of apricot, peach, and honey. 18.5% residual sugar.
Gold - International Craft Award Competition
Best Dessert Wine & Gold-Best of Class - Pacific Rim Wine Competition
Best of Show - Ohio Wine Competition
Double Gold - Oakland Community College
Gold - Great Lakes Wine Competition
Gold - Florida State Fair
Gold - Jefferson Cup International
Best Ice Wine - Finger Lakes International Wine Competition out of 137 international entries
Best Ice Wine - Monterey Wine Competition
Double Gold - New World International
Gold - Great Lakes Wine Competition, Florida State Fair, Jefferson Cup International
Gold - Hilton Head Wine & Food Competition
Silver - San Francisco International
Silver - Los Angeles Int. Wine Competition