Please Note: This is our “Carry-Out” wine price list.
Dry to Off-Dry White Wines
- A small production variety created by our winemaker. This wine saw cold primary fermentation in steel and a complete malolactic fermentation in select American oak barrels. It has aromas of caramel apples, and flavors of sweet butter and vanilla.
Silver—Grand Harvest Awards
- Chardonnay Reserve
- Cold fermented to preserve the wonderful green apple and pear aromas and flavors. American oak enhances light toasted vanilla & butterscotch flavors.
Bronze-Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Unoaked, but cold fermentation enhances the green apple aromas and flavors. Partial malolactic fermentation adds vanilla and buttery flavors with citrus notes in the finish.
Gold - Ohio Wine Competition
- Semillon Reserve
- Full bodied with aromas of apricot and vanilla. Lemon, green apple & pear flavors. Cold fermented in stainless steel and aged for six months.
- Pinot Grigio
- Cold fermented in stainless steel. Aromas of spice, apple, and floral accents are highlighted by the crisp and lingering finish.
Gold - Ohio Wine Competition, San Francisco International, Oakland Community College
- Chairman’s White
- A tribute to Tony Debevc Sr, this classic and indigenous Niagara wine from the Grand River Valley Region represents the early years of grape growing. Dry with aromas of fresh grapes.
- Jazz White
- An off-dry blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and Riesling. Aromas of apple, pear, and lemon-lime. Partial malolactic fermentation highlights the roasted nut flavors. 1.5% residual sugar.
Bronze - Ohio Wine Competition
- Cold fermentation produces light spice, peach/apricot aromas and flavors that linger in the aftertaste. 1.5% residual sugar.
Double Gold - Florida State Fair International
Gold - International Eastern Wine Competition, Grand Harvest Awards, Great Lakes Wine Competition
Semi-Sweet to Sweet White Wines
- Semi-dry American varietal with fruity, soft flavors. 3% residual sugar.
- Riesling Reserve
- Rich peach, apricot and floral aromas and flavors, accented by a balance of sweetness and acidity. 3.5% residual sugar.
Gold - Los Angeles International Wine Competition, Ohio Wine Competition, Pacific Rim International, Long Beach Grand Cru
- Vidal Blanc
- Aromas of tangerine and pear with a light flowery character. Flavors of ripe peaches with a delicate sweetness. 3.5% residual sugar.
Gold—Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- River Blanc
- A semi-sweet white wine with fruity, fresh grape aromas and lingering flavors is balanced with sweetness and acid. 4% residual sugar.
- Riesling Lot 907
- The beautiful floral aromas and citrus flavors are enhanced by the balance of sweetness and acidity. The wine was created using grapes harvested from our historic runway vineyard and a wonderful discovery by our cellar crew. 4.5% residual sugar
Concordance Gold - Ohio Wine Competition
Platinum - San Diego Wine Competition
Gold - Great Lakes Wine Competition
- White Catawba
- Classic fruity, Native American aromas and sweet Catawba grape flavors. 6.5% residual sugar.
- Sweet classic California Moscato blended with our Grand River Valley Riesling. 7.5% residual sugar.